Saturday, September 27, 2008

相由心生

Wait, this is not a moral post. Don't worry that I'll you nag you about how ethical you should be.


I'm going to talk the type of guy I like; their appearance as well as personality that got reflected on their outlook.


Basically I like "good boy" image, those appear to be boy-next-door face definitely is my weakness, my feet will go limpy over their sweet naive and innocent smile. [expect to see a lot of sweet boys and men with sweet smiles on this blog ya!]


Here, an example for you:




Say, do you feel his sincerity?


Whether or not he is handsome, it's not my priority. Chinese says as long as his look is 顺眼, i love decent look.


Give you one more photo of this guy named King again, because I can't seem to get enough of looking at him and his sweet smile:





OMG, his butt is just perfect. So ya you guess correct, I don't like skimpy or flat butt. If I want to look at skinny and fleshless butt, I'd just have to look into the mirror. [grin]


In fact, in term of physical quality, I like my guy to be a bit "meaty".... nope nope nope, I'm not chaser nor am I muscle worshiper... Maybe by understanding what I dislike, then you will be able to understand what i like...


I dislike [just personal preference please, I'm not discriminating on anyone!]:


1. Skinny, no flesh to hold.

2. Too muscular... like overworked. Although i know how hard you hunks work in the gym, but if it's too hard, then it's going to be "fake"... it's real I know... but i just dislike too "hard" body, okay, certain "organ" is an exception, no doubt about it. [teehee]

3. Too arrogant, ya don't give me your attitude, or think that you are diva or god or anything. That to say, even if you are famous or great achiever or something, please be humble and friendly. Down to earth attracts me more.


So, now I think you should know why I like this King guy so much. He is just "ngam ngam", not too much not too little. ;)


No comments: