Monday, November 17, 2008

He doesn't love me anymore...

Ok, maybe i'm wrong about the title. He still love me, but he is not in love with me anymore.

You know it, when he is so happy and willing to neglect work and chat with other friends, but when you try to chat with him, he says he got work to do.

You know it, when he is quiet or having those bored face while supper with you, and he did not even want to look at your face or initiate a talk. But when it comes to his other friends, he pays full attention, reciprocate, laugh with them and he doesn't even notice you by his side or include you in their conversation.

You know it, when he doesn't ask for sex anymore. and he is always tired, prefer to masturbate, and if you insist that you are goddamn horny, he will only then give in to you.

You know it, when he constantly flirt with strangers on the net...

but you know, you will never know it, only until the time comes.

so fuck it. love yourself more. perhaps i should think positively. i just have to be myself, love myself more, and maybe the vibes and self confidence will attract him and love me like he used to be.

update: ya, it's true he doesn't love me anymore, not the same intensity he used to be. so he has decided to call our 3 years relationship off. now, i'm back to single life - life goes on, and i'm alive and kicking!

No comments: